Auto Rig Pro为动画制作者和装配者提供了一个经过验证的工作流程，用于制作电影和提供Unity和虚幻引擎支持，必须使用Blender 2.8。
- 则目录路径为：C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.xx\scripts\addons
- 或者通过编辑菜单下 – 首选项 – ASS-ons选项进行安装，选择auto_rig_pro-master.zip即可。
- New “Twist” mode for secondary controllers. It adds controller bones for every twist bones, and wrap them onto bendy bones for smooth control. Best for Fbx export, for 1:1 export of the secondary bones and weights (up to now weights were slightly modified when exporting in Additive mode).
- New “Voxelize” method to improve skinning of meshes made of multiple separate parts. Less accurate with small parts (fingers, facial…).Note: this is not a true voxel skinning implementation, but an approximated method. It’s not as foolproof as the Voxel Heat Diffuse Skinning addon, neither as fast (around 30 seconds to bind for a standard character at 8 resolution), but still produces better results than the base skinning method most of the time. It’s useful to use it in combination with “Exclude Selected Verts” to mix voxels/default skinning results (e.g. to use different skinning methods for fingers and facial).
- New “Exclude Selected Verts” option to exclude the selected vertices from skinning. Useful when using the Voxelize option to preserve fingers or facial skinning, or after adding new bones to the rig to prevent some skinned areas to be skinned again.
- New “Preserve Volume” option to enable or disable this option in the armature modifier when binding (dual quaternions skinning). Should be disabled when exporting to game engines.
- Automatic A-Pose to pose a rig character as the UE Mannequin. Useful when exporting to Unreal Engine (must be used with “Apply Pose as Rest Pose”)
- By default, secondary controllers are now set to None.
- To avoid name clashing/collision when linking as a proxy, the rig collection has been renamed “charactername_grp_rig”
- The picker bone could accidentally deform meshes
- If the secondary controllers are set to None or Twist, all additive bones deformation are now disabled when binding.
- Workaround an internal bug preventing drivers to be deleted
- Improved “Fix Fbx Bones Rotation” function, could be still buggy in some cases.
- Old bug leading to Global Undo being disabled in some cases
- Issue with meshes + hair particles when binding
- In Twist based secondary controllers, the thigh_twist bone was still deforming
- When exporting as Humanoid + Full Facial + Advanced bones, some facial bones were skipped
- Remap: “Set As Root” property was not imported from file