Yeti is Peregrine Labs product to produce fur feathers and generating lots of things based around familiar working concepts of a procedural node graph directly within Autodesks Maya.
The toolset has been developed as an end to end solution that easily integrates into most pipelines with ease and built with the goal of efficiently transporting and rendering the data generated while maintaining an artist friendly workflow.
- Place the needed Yeti version (folder) into C:\
- Put yeti.lic to C:\rlm
- Create (or edit, if needed) a Windows User Environment Variable:
peregrinel_LICENSE = C:\rlm\yeti.lic
If you like it and use it in production, be sure to support the devs and buy it.
- edit pgYetiMaya.mod and change the path to the yeti root folder
- exemple: + pgYetiMaya 2.0.8 C:\Your-Yeti-Folder
edit maya.env and add these variables :
PATH = %PATH%;C:\Your-Yeti-Folder\bin
MAYA_MODULE_PATH = C:\Your-Yeti-Folder
MTOA_EXTENSIONS_PATH = C:\Your-Yeti-Folder\plug-ins
MTOA_PROCEDURAL_PATH = C:\Your-Yeti-Folder\bin
- place yeti.lic into C:\rlm
- create a Windows User Environment Variables called “peregrinel_LICENSE” with “C:\rlm\yeti.lic” as value.
- start maya and load the plugin