Peregrine Labs Yeti是Maya的毛发插件，用于生成皮毛、羽毛和树叶，可支持Arnold，V-Ray，RenderMan，3Delight 渲染器，该工具现已开展变成一个端到端的解决方案，能够轻松地集成到最轻松的渠道，树立与方针的有效传输和烘托生成的数据，一起保持一个艺术家友爱的作业流程···
Yeti is Peregrine Labs product to produce fur feathers and generating lots of things based around familiar working concepts of a procedural node graph directly within Autodesks Maya.
The toolset has been developed as an end to end solution that easily integrates into most pipelines with ease and built with the goal of efficiently transporting and rendering the data generated while maintaining an artist friendly workflow.
Yeti aims to be package agnostic and supports various rendering engines including Pixars Renderman 3Delight Chaos Groups Vray and Solid Angles Arnold.
- Place the needed Yeti version (folder) into C:\
- Put yeti.lic to C:\rlm
- Create (or edit, if needed) a Windows User Environment Variable:
peregrinel_LICENSE = C:\rlm\yeti.lic
If you like it and use it in production, be sure to support the devs and buy it.
- edit pgYetiMaya.mod and change the path to the yeti root folder
- exemple: + pgYetiMaya 2.0.8 C:\Your-Yeti-Folder
edit maya.env and add these variables :
PATH = %PATH%;C:\Your-Yeti-Folder\bin
MAYA_MODULE_PATH = C:\Your-Yeti-Folder
MTOA_EXTENSIONS_PATH = C:\Your-Yeti-Folder\plug-ins
MTOA_PROCEDURAL_PATH = C:\Your-Yeti-Folder\bin
- place yeti.lic into C:\rlm
- create a Windows User Environment Variables called “peregrinel_LICENSE” with “C:\rlm\yeti.lic” as value.
- start maya and load the plugin